Another Woodpecker

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_9399_copy.jpg
Another woodpecker from a few i took earlier in the year.:);)

This has potential, but looks to me as though your point of focus was the foot and perch, rather than the eyes. I also think it's cropped a bit too close to the beak; a bit more space there would improve the composition, I think............but then, what do I know. :shrug:

PS: Sorry if that sounds a bit off...I'm turning into a grumpy old woman :eek: Ignore me.

I don't think there's anything grumpy about that c&c Carole, I completely agree with you (y)

I think this is one of those soooo close shots that is just a tiny bit away from being excellent - I'd agree & just make sure that you try to leave some space around the bird to fit the tail & some extra space for it to look into & also that you nail focus on the eye (use the different focus points rather than focus then recompose.) Aside from that (y) looking forward to the next ones (y)

;)(y)Thanks for all the above,i see what you both mean about the focus. I stilll have about five or six more to process i will look out for what will now be obvious.____JIMBO:)

Back