answers please.

Edit My Images
No
I'm amazed I'm not on that list! For some reason I could sleep last night even with an interview for a job at 2pm today, crazy eh?

I'd be amazed if I was, since I'm up at 6 every morning :bang:

regards

I go on a stay-awake-a-thon sometimes. 2am is 'normal' for me.

I once worked from 9:30am on a Tuesday, to 12:30pm on the Wednesday (27 hours).

I went to a mates one night after she'd been in hospital and watched DVDs all night, til 10am the next morning. Then I went home and did usual day-to-day stuff, like you do.

Oh, and I quite recently went on a midnight mercy mission to rescue a complete stranger's dog from a Newcastle police station (friend of a friend thing). She's my girlfriend now. Long story. :)

Follow that, David Effing Blaine!

Marianne said:
I'm amazed I'm not on that list! For some reason I could sleep last night even with an interview for a job at 2pm today, crazy eh?

Since being sacked I have started to sleep better ... strange that !

Good luck with the interview Marianne ! KUP ?

I'd probably be on that list if I hadn't been in the pub getting very drunk!

Country pubs in the middle of nowhere have no truck with this licensing law malarky!

Are we in trouble for being online to late or because we gave up at to soon ;)

ah i spy my name there, sad i know but i was doing a bit of online window shopping. Got my eye on a 30D..

Gary Bagshawe said:
Ok excuses please!!!!! For bieng up and awake and capable of using a forum at 01.07am on a wednesday morning.
Just noticed this one :thinking:

To be honest, the time quoted is early for me (as you can tell by the time of this post) I guess I just like the twilight hours, or don't like crowds, or prefer night time telly, or... hell I don't know, it's 6am for goodness sake!! ;) :D :shrug:

Sonsey said:
Just noticed this one :thinking:

To be honest, the time quoted is early for me (as you can tell by the time of this post) I guess I just like the twilight hours, or don't like crowds, or prefer night time telly, or... hell I don't know, it's 6am for goodness sake!! ;) :D :shrug:

You missed "or all of 'em" (y)

I watch all my DVDs and play BF2 and do my online shopping at that time also as its the only time I can get any peace:D

Forbiddenbiker said:
I'm only awake at that time if I'm waiting for the Superbikes on TV, such a daft time.
Needless to say I promptly fall asleep shortly after the start of the first race. ;)

Don't ask how many times I have done that too...:bang:

busterboy said:
Don't ask how many times I have done that too...:bang:
I stayed up all night once waiting for the first F1 GP of the season, it started at 5am or something. Anyway, ITV in their wisdom, decided to put that awful movie "Grand Prix" on before it - the one with James Garner, and it runs for about three hours.

It was that crap I gave up after 2 hours and went to bed.

[edit] Must've been the start of the 1997 season, cos that was the year it went from BBC to ITV. Also, Damon Hill had won the championship the previous year.

Im normally online until the wee hours, and back on again at around 8 the next morning. ;)

My name isn't on that list :crying: I feel left out.

my name isnt on it either :( my last post was 1:37am and i was in the library revising by 8am this morning. i have no time to sleep at the min.

Back