Anti BNP rally

N

Niall

Not sure if this is the right section for this, but as there are people in it, here they are :)

My first sharing of shots, so be as nasty as you want :D

This was in Wrexham on Saturday.

I've actually got about 50 more to do, but due to time constraints I'm probably not going to have time this week.

Anyway, here are the ones I've done so far:

coppah.jpg

copyum.jpg

endflag.jpg

flashharry.jpg

PnJ.jpg

scottycoll.jpg

scottydrum.jpg

#5 isn't that good, but I thought I'd stick it in for now until I've processed the rest. It's an awkward crop as it is, as there was a bloke with a HUGE black coat on, just off crop which made the overall image slightly odd.

I discovered that taking photos on an overcast day, down a narrow road with high buildings either side, is pretty dull!

An interesting set of shots. I like #3 and #4 out of all of them. There is a great sense of purpose going on there, especially with the actions of the man on the right-hand side in comparison to the relative inactivty of the gent on the left. To my old eyes #2 doesn't seem quite in focus (?) but a good set of shots! Any more to come?

I'm not sure about the 2nd. I was tinkering with various processing ideas for that shot as the light was constantly changing. Bright sun hidden behind very dark clouds, so when it came out the sun reflected strongly off the floor. I was looking for a way of hiding it slightly, as the expression on the police officers face was amusing me. He actually stood like that for about 10 minutes :D

Back