Antyone here use an A24 back on their Hasselblad?

Edit My Images
Yes
Im' thinking about getting one of these for my Hasselblad but i see that there are not that many types of 220 roll film available. I am surprised that Ilford dont list any. I just wonder whether or not 220 film will soon become obsolete?

Nooooo Deano. I use Ilford in mine HP5 B&W and I've got a shed load of Fuji Velvia slide film too. Plenty of it still about, you just need to look around. I'm sure someone else here will be able to point us in the right direction for buying it..........................................calling Joxby! :)

:shrug:, No, I don't know :LOL:
This came up not long back, 220 is a bit thin on the ground, I had a scout round then and Silverprint only had in stock maybe a couple of films in 220.
Other than checking the usuals, I don't know any cast iron on the money dead cert stockists of 220.

To be honest, I wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats, nightmaring about trying to get 220 on a damn spiral...:D

Only place I found it was eBay where I got some Kodak Portra 3 years past its best. I quite like 120 rolls, means I don't have to shoot so much before I can see the results.

Back