Any ideas ?

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi ll,
Well this January`s changing of flickr`s accounts is a right PITA
Anyone got any idea of a good way to download multiple photo`s from there so I can save them on my PC.
Yes I know I should have them on my PC anyway but I would like to make sure I have a double of all or even a triple.
Doing one at a time is so time consuming.

Don't take this wrong way but how computer literate are you? I don't know of a flickr button that you can just press but I can think of a few things I would try but they involve scripting, possibly installing cygwin, etc.

That said, if you have them on your PC just back up the PC, it will be easier

Don't take this wrong way but how computer literate are you? I don't know of a flickr button that you can just press but I can think of a few things I would try but they involve scripting, possibly installing cygwin, etc.

That said, if you have them on your PC just back up the PC, it will be easier
Thanks, not that good on a pc..

This might work for you: https://github.com/RipMeApp/ripme ? Personally I've never tried it on flickr, but it might achieve what you are after.

On that webpage you just scroll down, select the latest release page and download the latest .jar file, then double click that file to run the program.

(Note: you must have Java installed for the program to run, there's details on how to get that on that webpage too)

Back