Any kind soul

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
I have just put a Ilford HP5 through an old Cosina CSM, is there anyone that would like to Dev it for me?

Answers on a post card please:).

Regards,

Richard

***Answers on a post card please:).****

I reckon you can get enough replies on "postage stamp" :)

Just to confound Brian...

Sure, why not - as long as it's either 120 or 35mm!

I could do one I guess - though my ID-11 may be getting on a bit. Got a twin tank too :LOL:

Usual "at your own risk" stuff :D

There you go then - you've a choice - ID-11 with Arthur, or either Perceptol or Ilfosol-3 chez BigYin ;)

(again, usual disclaimers, and you may have to wait until i've got another film to join it in the tank if it's a 120!)

Just to confound Brian...

Sure, why not - as long as it's either 120 or 35mm!

Well TBY,
As you were the first galant gentleman to offer, PM me your addy and I will send the film off with return postage cost included. It is of course 35mm

Many thanks.

Richard.

It's probably too long to wait but I've got a couple of days set aside in the 2nd week of October to do some dev'ing. I've got a trip coming up so there should be lots of rolls to do after that.

waddya mean owd, goddamn cletches...

It's probably too long to wait but I've got a couple of days set aside in the 2nd week of October to do some dev'ing. I've got a trip coming up so there should be lots of rolls to do after that.

Many thanks and no it would not be to long for the kind service you have offered, but I hope this may be the last request and TBY is obliged,

Regards,

Richard

I gave it to my wife to post on Monday and she left it at work:shake:, so it went to you yesterday with a Stamped address envelope inside so with a bit of luck you may get it today, tomorrow latest.(y)

Arthur,

I might take you up on your offer (if no-one else has)...

I've got about 12 left on a roll of FP4 (35mm)...would you be willing?

Arthur,

I might take you up on your offer (if no-one else has)...

I've got about 12 left on a roll of FP4 (35mm)...would you be willing?

Sure - can do. Let me know when you're done with it.

Just back from postoffice, neg's on the way to you today (y)

Souped 'em last night, my Dad wanted to watch the Snooker, so I left him to it and got the old alchemist's box out :LOL:

Last edited:
Hi mate got the negs this morning and trying to scan on my 2580 and it keeps saying document mat is attached please remove it.
Any ideas?

Richard.

Please ignore I am stupid

Last edited:
the mat in the scanner lid ? Isn't the 2580 the one with the slot for negatives in the top of the lid?

Last edited:
Hi mate got the negs this morning and trying to scan on my 2580 and it keeps saying document mat is attached please remove it.
Any ideas?

Richard.

Please ignore I am stupid

Well I have the 2480 which might be similar and you have to remove the white thingie attached to the lid which is for scanning docs.

Back