Anybody own an A9 in Glasgow or nearby?

Name
Gil
Edit My Images
Yes
My curiosity is getting the better of my me and I’m interested to see the Sony A9 in action. Anybody local who would have time, perhaps on a shoot where it could be demonstrated?

i have got one brilliant camera but sorry not willing to let you try it as you said you don't seem to like me don't know why as we've never met
i can only assume its because i have posted something that you disagree with
even gave you a free bump when you refused to sell me your lenscal at full price !!!!

why not try hiring one for a week

Last edited:
Maybe ask in the Sony thread... or actually I'll post a link to this there.
Thanks, I'm not sure I'll get much joy until after lockdown / next year once Covid 19 has been part solved but thanks for your efforts :)

The mkii is better but there’s rumours of a mkiii

The mkii is better but there’s rumours of a mkiii
Only if you need the extra features....most differences apart from the extra connectivity are just minor.
Original is much cheaper, and will likely be even cheaper if a mkiii comes out...

Last edited:
Only if you need the extra features....most differences apart from the extra connectivity are just minor.
Original is much cheaper, and will likely be even cheaper if a mkiii comes out...

Stop it. Just stop it.

I already have the A7c to resist and now you say this?

Don't worry about it :LOL:
I think that was back in the day when I shot with a Sony A6300. We must do an outing, always fancied trying the park in Ayr

I think that was back in the day when I shot with a Sony A6300. We must do an outing, always fancied trying the park in Ayr
I thought you had a nikon and a 150-600 lens?
Lots of places down here....Powburn, Doonfoot, Rozelle etc...

Last edited:
I thought you had a nikon and a 150-600 lens?
Lots of places down here....
Actually you might be right, perhaps the D500 and Tamron 150-600 at that stage. Must have been 2017 / 2018

Yeah, that's what you had....
It was 2017.
If your planning an outing, would love to join. Just to see how it performs in your hands :). Would be good to catch up too

Back