Anyone bought from these Guys (Ebay Seller)?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had any experience buying from prodigital2000 on Ebay. They are Canadian and have really good feedback.
They have the Pentax 12-24mm Lens I want for about £330 Delivered!! Cheapest I can find in the UK is £499. That more or less makes my mind up for me between getting the Pentax or the Sigma 10-20.
But I'd like to hear from people who have dealt with them (especially in terms of Customs Charges, etc.)

Thanks,
Mark Morb

You're right their feedback is good, the only thing you'd need to watch for is import duty but even if you have to pay that the price will still be good.

Had a few replies over on the Pentax Forums, apparently very honest and reliable....even with running the risk of about 22% fees on top it still only comes to about £400....that £100 saving is more than enough for a couple of nice 77mm Hoya Filters to go along with it...I'm going to take the plunge I think.

:)

Customs etc charges are the big problem when buying from oversees. I have bought smaller items like filters from hong kong and get charged no customs. Delivery is usually good too. I have found that Kea-Photo, Hong Kong are very good.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check them out :)

Back