Edit My Images
Yes
PoolTable.jpg

Exif info -

ISO 400, 1/10s, f/3.5, 18-70@18mm

EDIT: Forgot to say - handheld...

black ball, corner pocket :D
you can almost taste the guinness:beer:
Lovely photo, nice lighting..shame the triangle is lost in shadow.

i bet the room didnt stay that clean for very long.

I really like that shot. I can just feel the billiards parlor ambiance from the moody lighting. My only niggle with this shot is the small spot light on the ceiling toward the back.

Otherwise it's a wonderful photograph, in my opinion.

-monkey

rack em up, wow, i could just have a game too, great photo cat..

Brilliant photo (y)

It just captures the feeling right IMO. Just makes me feel like a game now
:clap:

Thanks for the comments! I wanted to try and get some kind of interesting angle, and the lines kinda pointed to the pic on the back wall, so I had to enhance that in PS with one of the lighting effects. Hopefully, it's not too obvious...

:ty:

One of the few indoor shots I like Chris.

Makes me want to rack them up and have a game...:)

Great shot.(y)

Excellent lighting/angles (y)

Just a idea but have you thought of doing the sort of thing Tuna did in the moving in thread ? . Would look really good with the same lighting/angle but some 'ghostly' players and balls/pints on the table

Pubtastic!

I'll get em in if you rack em up mate.

Moody and you've managed to avoid the wonky perspective issues you get in many interior shots.

mrgubby said:
Excellent lighting/angles (y)

Just a idea but have you thought of doing the sort of thing Tuna did in the moving in thread ? . Would look really good with the same lighting/angle but some 'ghostly' players and balls/pints on the table

Yeah, I saw that too - it would work well, I reckon... (y)

(And thanks for the extra comments, guys!)

That is a really nice shot CD ... all been said but fwiw it is seriously atmospheric ... imo ... (y)

A single stick and one of those coloured ping pongs from the game casually lying on the green stuff might set it off ... games once played an all ... only imo :LOL:

... :p

Yeah nice shot mate, I think something else in the shot might give a little more to the pick.....cue, ball(s) or person/people and a pint, maybe a tab in an ashtray.......
I'v got a snooker hall to shoot when I can get the time, was thinking of moving ball shots!

The human factor would have been better, agreed! (y)

Why not see if you you can get a fast strobe light for the moving ball shots, Ken...

Back