KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Let me know if you can do fleetwood on sat tommorow.. urgent

oh yeagh.. football..commisioned..

I told em to get in touch with media images... dunno if they did..

damm didnt know you ahd no game today andy? recall seeing a full list of dates from you this week didnt realise not sat :( just presumed you would be busy...

Hi Tony I've seen a fleetwood V Darlington on the Media Image's FTP so I think it may have got covered. Happy new year fella(y). Graham.

Last edited:
Hi Tony I've seen a fleetwood V Darlington on the Media Image's FTP so I think it may have got covered. Happy new year fella(y). Graham.

Yeagh I told them to get in touch with MI so presumably they did..It was the northern echo paper last night last minute job looking for a photogrpaher.. phoned me at home but I was booked today.. presumed everyone else would so suggested he phoned MI as he has a lot of lads about :) told him i would ask about as well.

cheers:)

hi Chris, yep I was shooting Rotherham V Port Vale for the league paper, tricky with 2 broken fingers:crying:. I absalutely love the D3:D, I'm gob smacked at the difference in quality!!. + I now know it's weatherproof too:(. My laptop packed up due to moisture but I whipped off the battery & 1/2 hr in front of the car heater seems to have worked!.

hi Chris, yep I was shooting Rotherham V Port Vale for the league paper, tricky with 2 broken fingers:crying:. I absalutely love the D3:D, I'm gob smacked at the difference in quality!!. + I now know it's weatherproof too:(. My laptop packed up due to moisture but I whipped off the battery & 1/2 hr in front of the car heater seems to have worked!.

Yeah its a great camera !!
Saw them on FTP , liking the cele's :cool:

Back