Anyone from Newcastle, South Shields or Bradford?

Name
Derek
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, this is worth a try.... I've been after a cordless LED work light for a while and have been waiting on Wickes once yearly special offer on it

The only the stores with any stock are the places listed in the thread title, and it's not available for delivery.

Looking for some kind soul to pick up and post to me - I'll obviously pay for your time as well as the postage etc.

It's listed at £20 and showing £7 off the normal price..... this is nonsense as it's normally £60, so no, I'm not going to this bother for £7!

Thanks to anyone who's willing to help out.

Screenshot_2024-02-19-14-29-40-846_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Have you checked out tool stations selection there is a branch in Dundee if no good give me a shout Ill see what I can do

Have you checked out tool stations selection there is a branch in Dundee if no good give me a shout Ill see what I can do
Yeah, £65 at Toolstation.... have checked everywhere but was waiting on this once a year deal from Wickes. Cheers for the reply....

The ones at wickes are bare no battery or charger if your ok with that I can pick you one up

The ones at wickes are bare no battery or charger if your ok with that I can pick you one up
I've got plenty Einhell batteries and chargers! Makes sense to only buy Einhell work light. If you could that would be perfect. You'll have to do Click & Collect so they reserve it as they've only got a single unit apart from Bradford which has 2....

Will PM you..... Cheers.

I've got plenty Einhell batteries and chargers! Makes sense to only buy Einhell work light. If you could that would be perfect. You'll have to do Click & Collect so they reserve it as they've only got a single unit apart from Bradford which has 2....

Will PM you..... Cheers.
I dont but I work about 100 yds from the Shields branch Ill call in tomorrow

Huge thanks to @luthy for his help with this. He only wants a donation to the forum in return (top bloke) but I can't find the donation link anywhere? Can someone assist? Thanks.

Donations received Thanks both, that was kind offer from @luthy
And thanks for the coffee's @DekHog (y)

Back