Anyone got todays Northern Echo

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Need a copy of sports.. Barrow v Darlington... Anyone ?

oi echo man.. you got one?

SORTED... got a pdf of the page from the paper... 2 pics used... thats 5 towards my licence in less than 2 weeks:)

Did you do any for the North west evening mail Tony, the Barrow paper are always good payers

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/afc/news/bayliss-salutes-hero-keeper-as-barrow-afc-fight-back-to-draw-1.752673?referrerPath=home

are they? damm.. I presumed they would ahve someone local but looking at there pics (apologies to whoever) i should have given it a punt.. it was dark and extreme conditions but i did better than that... gonna mark them down for future ref... cheers gary :)

getty at the game... getty covered every non league conference game yesterday :(

only got the url ta :) Already penciled in a date .. gonna contact them nearer time to offer my service.. this month :)

I covered Barrow for them a couple of times last season when they visited Gateshead in the league and FA Trophy. No problems with payment and communication, and actually did my shots justice, which was nice to see.

good to know guys...

getty at the game... getty covered every non league conference game yesterday :(

Ah yes, that would be part of their contract with The FA...they'll do it for some of the FA Cup matches too (probably the First Round Proper)

same getty guy was at tranmere for the paint pot trophy game tonight v accy (accy won hahaha) how long before they are at conference north and then rymans leagues etc :(

Ill send you their address for future reference if you havent already got it, let me know.

tried to pm you about this.. you turned it off? want to email them tommorow about a game.. if you ahve best addy ? ta :)

same getty guy was at tranmere for the paint pot trophy game tonight v accy (accy won hahaha) how long before they are at conference north and then rymans leagues etc :(

We're going down as far as League Two at the moment, with Conference National if there's an FA Cup story etc. The big guys are desperate to get money in wherever there's some to be had and are using the fact they've got lots of photographers who can cover games.

Bit unfair on the little guys, but if you've built up contacts with the papers then you're more likely to be in favour. I can't imagine the Northern Echo being able to phone GI and say "oh, for saturdays game could you get shots of Mr. XXX, he's just signed for Accy" They'll get what they're given.

Thats where you've got the edge, you've got no other "agenda" (ie. The FA) so you can concentrate on the editorial shots for the locals/regionals.

Back