Anyone here have the silver 400D?

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
And regret it? I bought mine about 4 years ago now when I was first discovering photography. I was young and nieve and thought, 'oh awesome, a Jessop special silver model, i'll be the envy of all my friends!' How wrong was I. Don't get me wrong I still love it and use it all the time, I just wish now that I had got the 'not so snazzy but means business' standard colour. No attachments look good on it as everything you buy is black, it just looks tacky when i'm carrying it around! I'm tempted to bust out the acrylics...

Hmm I think they look great even I do own a black one, I guess its a simple human trait of hankering for the one you didnt get. ;)

However, I'd be a bit concerned sporting a silver model if doing woodland type photography as the sun gleaming off the camera may announce your presence to every animal within a two mile radius. :D

I had a silver 300D - my daughter now has it and it looks fine, esp with the grip attached (which is black) (y)

when we were looking at the 300 or perhaps 350 in New York they were all silver (called the Rebel) but I think the lenses were still black.

You could portray it as something you picked up in your travels to sound more exotic, just don't tell them you travelled to Jessops.

I had a silver 300D that I got off my old man. Certainly did the job and I thought it was fine and different.

Back