Anyone sick of Bitterns yet?

Name
Jay Payne
Edit My Images
Yes
Good to meet some new faces today at Leighton Moss, sorry we couldn't stay longer but had a laugh while I was there (y) Anyway just found out I had left the camera on ISO 800 :bonk: but never mind I'm happy with my best shot of the day, Nikon 70-300VR + 1.7x Kenko teleconverter C+C welcome:

Bittern2(framed%20small).jpg

Thanks for looking! :wave:

Cracking shot. You were deffo at the right end of the hide when he popped out the reeds(y)

good to meet you today

Andy

Cracking shot. You were deffo at the right end of the hide when he popped out the reeds(y)
good to meet you today
Andy

Cheers Andy good to meet you to, if I'm honest I was outside having a fag when he turned up! :LOL:

Top shot Jay :clap:
ta for the help about the flash n stuff
Great to see you both again
looking forward to the Southport meet now,

Cheers, good to see you again aswell matey (y)

Cheers Andy good to meet you to, if I'm honest I was outside having a fag when he turned up! :LOL:

Me Too LOL John asked Steven to tell us about the bittern When steve said Bittern, we moved so fast I dived on the bench at the side of you and got a similar shot (y)

Crackin shot Jay(y). At least it was slow making it's get away giving you time to get back in the hide after your fag :LOL:

Nice to meet you today

Gary

Nice shot Jay, we had some fun today It was nice to see you again. After nearly 12 months all my shots are the same as yours well done Jay see you soon.(y)(y)

Crackin shot Jay(y). At least it was slow making it's get away giving you time to get back in the hide after your fag :LOL:
Nice to meet you today
Gary

Cheers Matey, :LOL: luckily not a fast moving bird! (y)

Nice shot Jay, we had some fun today It was nice to see you again. After nearly 12 months all my shots are the same as yours well done Jay see you soon.(y)(y)

Cheers John, see you at Southport (y)

Well done getting the shot.

Really pee`d off that I could not make it,i`ve only seen one once over there.It flew past just as I was setting up,bugger...........:LOL:

Well done getting the shot.

Really pee`d off that I could not make it,i`ve only seen one once over there.It flew past just as I was setting up,bugger...........:LOL:

Cheers fracster, shame you couldn't make it

That's pretty sharp given the gear you used! Well done, and nicely caught!

Cheers Joe and it was manually focused aswell (which I don't do often) lens resting on the hide window sill.

Back