Anyone using an Acer V223W 22" monitor

Edit My Images
No
Was going to upgrade my dell ultrasharp 20.1 to a pair of these but I wanted to get opinions on them first. Nothing worse than a bad screen for editing on!
Thanks

Was going to upgrade my dell ultrasharp 20.1 to a pair of these but I wanted to get opinions on them first. Nothing worse than a bad screen for editing on!
Thanks
Im a silly sausage :/ my first answer was right and Ive change it to a wrong one...that was too early in the morning I think hehe

So to make it short...I dont like the way Acer displays colours...but have a look by your self :)
I think Dell is better :)
what your funds are ?

I was thinking of going to a 24" but I can get a pair of 22"'s for the same price as a 24" Dell. I don't much care for this Dell I have, it has a grainy texture that almost looks like a tiny fresnel pattern, it also makes images with a lot of white look noisy to my eye.
I have calibration gear and the PC is used for editing only as I have a few media PC in the lounge for anything else so hopefully colours should be well represented on screen.

I use the acer x223w 22" Widescreen! I know its a bit differant but i would recommend there screens. The only i'm using is excellent!

Back