Aonach Eagach Ridge - Glen Coe

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of shots of the Aonach Eagach taken from the River Coe.

3239093753_3c8e7fd7ea.jpg

3239946824_6cc6605edf.jpg

2cracking photos. Real sense of atmosphere.

I'd love to see them a bit bigger ...

Don't think I'm allowed to post them any bigger am I ?

Very crisp sharp interesting shots! Nice work. BTW what lens did you use?

Thanks folks.

The reason for the size is that they're from flickr.

If I select the medium size they are this size and if I select large they are bigger than the permitted 800.

Been up there, but didnt get anything like this, well done m8. Would have these on canvas and on my wall any day. Well done

It's probably the law of averages as I go up that way quite often.

Like both of these a tremendous amount. Makes me want to go there, right now.

Andy

Thanks folks

Great pics. Are they HDR?

They're not HDR but I will probably have adjusted levels for individual areas within the frame and also dodged and burned areas.

Last edited:
dinners, after you've attached the link to the medium sized version from flickr go back and copy the url for the large version. Then you select the whole code for the previous medium version and click the link icon and post the large version into that. This will then make your medium sized pics clickable to the larger ones on flickr. :)

dinners, after you've attached the link to the medium sized version from flickr go back and copy the url for the large version. Then you select the whole code for the previous medium version and click the link icon and post the large version into that. This will then make your medium sized pics clickable to the larger ones on flickr. :)

I've managed to figure this out now and have done it on some of my newer posts.

Thanks anyway(y)

Back