Aperture 2 question

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hola, I'm sure this is stupidly easy to do but I don't know and can't find the answer anywhere.

I have just downloaded the trial of aperture, what I want ot know is when you edit a photo you get the little 'slider' icon in the corner to show it has been edited. Without deleting the edits how do you switch between the original pic and the edited pic?????
:bang::bang::bang::bang: it's driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

many thanks and as long as I get the answer I am happy for as many sarcastic comments as you all please deem suitable ! :D:LOL:

do you mean when your cropping it? if so then just click the crop icon again and it shows you the unedited shot?

Other option is to highlight the shot and use the the toolbar at the the top.

click Images then scroll down to duplicate :)

then you can hold command and highlight the original and edited shot viewing them side by side :)

HTH

Andy

EDIT or just press M :LOL:

MMMMMMMMMMMMM (y)

thanks, was contemplating swiftly moving the mac to the garden via the upstairs window :)

I dont quite understand what your trying to achieve. Could you please explain in more detail as i may be able to help. :)

I dont quite understand what your trying to achieve. Could you please explain in more detail as i may be able to help. :)

Toggling between viewing the Master image, and the edited Version, to put it in "Aperture speak".

Toggling between viewing the Master image, and the edited Version, to put it in "Aperture speak".

Thats exactly it and a very simple answer, I will take a lookey at the apple vids, Ive seen one already and it was quite good but when you need a quick fix as it were this more than did the job!!

Back