Aperture-Leopard-PS

Edit My Images
No
Hi All

I am currently using Aperture to manage my photos. However I would like to do some more creative stuff. I am thinking about adding Elements, as I used this years ago on pcs and found it great.

My questions are, is this an OK idea? Does elements run OK on my 1 year old iMAC (dual core 1GB)? Is it easy to move pics from one to another? Will it run in Leopard?

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Hi

I have decided to go with PS CS3 Extended. Hope it will work well in conjunction with Aperture.

Cheers

I'd highly recommend upgrading the RAM in your Mac. I've got 8GB in my Mac Pro. It came with 2Gig and it wasn't up to it really....

I'd highly recommend upgrading the RAM in your Mac. I've got 8GB in my Mac Pro. It came with 2Gig and it wasn't up to it really....

8Gb?! Wow. I take it you do fair amount of photo/video editing to warrant that? Time to add some more to my Macbook I think :)

8Gb?! Wow. I take it you do fair amount of photo/video editing to warrant that? Time to add some more to my Macbook I think :)

Just a tad :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

CS3 good choice. If you decided to buy the boxed version, rather than the download one, check you don't need any updates from Adobe.

Hi

Just to say have taken advice and upgraded my RAM to 3GB this is the max my iMAC will hold. Have ordered box version so will visit Adobe.com. Thanks for advice.

Cheers

Good man (y)(y)

Back