Architecture and colour

Edit My Images
No
An attempt at a shot that's both an architectural record and a visually satisfying photograph. The combination of colours was what drew me into this shot at the Solaris Centre, Blackpool. For more info go to http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Tony

Blackpool-Solaris-Centre.jpg

Nice colours and lines but shame about the danger sign

I know what you mean. I tried to compose a shot that excluded it, but it wasn't as good. Then when I came to look at it later I decided that it added a bit of punch to the overall colour scheme.

Regards, Tony

i like this, how doyou find the time to write so much all the time though!

Thanks Matty. As far as the blog entries go, in December I set myself the target of a photograph and accompanying written piece each day through to the end of August, when I take early retirement. So far I've managed it, short holidays excluded! Each piece takes about 45 mins, so I fit them in when I can - during a break at work, in the evening, three or four over a weekend, etc. The hardest bit's coming up with reasonable pics that I can hang some writing on!

Regards, Tony

I'm really tempted to start a blog like this Tony. I enjoy reading others, and there's something about the layout of the site you use that makes it enticing for me. I know one or two others with similar blogs that I check on occasionally.

My only fear is that no bugger would ever read it...lol
Plus the fact I have no idea what I could write about.

Back