Ardersier Minimeet - mxfun and me

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
First nice-ish day we've had for a long time, great light at times, then it clouded over. As mxfun said in his thread there have been loads of changes to the track lately, mostly good for the riders but they've demolished a lot of the vantage points for taking pics. So, anyway

Start em young :D
ML1W0554.jpg

multiple incoming
ML1W9915.jpg

form an orderly queue please
ML1W9567.jpg

Look at the difference in the sky in this three, all at exactly the same position

ML1W0695.jpg

ML1W0679.jpg

ML1W0379.jpg

Close up
ML1W9867.jpg

A bit of HSS flash
ML1W9995.jpg

ANd a bit of Slow 2nd curtain to finish
ML1W0212.jpg

Great set dod. The multiple riders shot stands out for me. As does the third close-up with the blue sky. I'm in two minds whether it would look better with the second rider cropped out - that may well lose some impact though.

You must have got well spattered with mud being that close!

First nice-ish day we've had for a long time, great light at times, then it clouded over. As mxfun said in his thread there have been loads of changes to the track lately, mostly good for the riders but they've demolished a lot of the vantage points for taking pics. So, anyway

Crackers Dod ,mind you you were lying down most of the day trying to bite the riders front wheels lol .Aye it was a grand day though

Ta for the comments folks :)

mxfun, the Ricky Mair type shots above were taken at the new hairpin bit just before they take the downhill jump back to the pits. You should have heard some of their comments on the way past :LOL:

Aye Matt, we had a great day out, only thing that spoiled it was the price of the bacon rolls ;)

Lovely. crisp and sharp.

Back