Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
saturday_night_web_2.jpg

for me yes i love her whatever...:razz:

md(y)

Aww poor kid :)

cheers guys... chicken pox is a cruel thing. still the photo can come back out in later life.. should get a car washed out of it.

md(y)

your a cruel man mr md shes lovely and you know it but she must be the milkmans:LOL::D

aww wee scone - bless!! Childhood illnesses .......

My youngest DD spent her 1st b'day riddled in the pox - needless to say so were the photies! :eek:

your a cruel man mr md shes lovely and you know it but she must be the milkmans:LOL::D

hmmm lol

lol - I am sure someone will photoshop it for you to show perfect skin:LOL:

lol lots of work there..

Your Key light isn't high enough - :LOL:

Mine fortunately had it as babies, so needed less of those lotions - while my wife had it in her early 20s and we used gallons of the stuff :(

DD

key light :bang: she's aot better now
Awwww bless her, she still posed for the camera! hope she gets better soon.

she is a true profesional :D

aww wee scone - bless!! Childhood illnesses .......

My youngest DD spent her 1st b'day riddled in the pox - needless to say so were the photies! :eek:

good to get the good times with the not so good..

md(y)

Last edited:
Aww - just wait till her first boyfriend and you bring that out to show him - you'll DEFINATELY want your camera handy to capture that moment, if only so that the police can put together what happened and why she killed you :LOL:

Perhaps you should go lightly on her - I know most of my family are sick to back teeth of me wanting them to pose and you appear to have a very willing model there :)

Bless her, you are soooo mean.

Love the t-shirt - went to see High School Musical on ice with my 3 1/2 year old on Saturday. Go Wildcats!!!

Poor her. Still it only lasts a week or so.

I got chicken pox just after my 3 year old son. I was 35. Supposed to be a nasty thing when you are an adult. Guess I got lucky. Only problem was that I couldnt lie down comfortably.

Aww - just wait till her first boyfriend and you bring that out to show him - you'll DEFINATELY want your camera handy to capture that moment, if only so that the police can put together what happened and why she killed you :LOL:

Perhaps you should go lightly on her - I know most of my family are sick to back teeth of me wanting them to pose and you appear to have a very willing model there :)

go lightly i will for a day or so (y)

Love the t-shirt - went to see High School Musical on ice with my 3 1/2 year old on Saturday. Go Wildcats!!!

yep i am a meanie.:LOL: time with the little ones you gotta love it.

Poor her. Still it only lasts a week or so.

I got chicken pox just after my 3 year old son. I was 35. Supposed to be a nasty thing when you are an adult. Guess I got lucky. Only problem was that I couldnt lie down comfortably.

you were lucky then mate ... 35 not that long ago then (y)

md(y)

:puke:

How did you cope :LOL:

Back