Are there any printer engineers on the forum?

Name
Mr Compatible Ink
Edit My Images
No
As per title, i'm having problems with my large format printer, and where better to ask for help than on this forum?

Cheers

It might be worth mentioning the brand of the printer and the nature of the problem. Might not be any printer engineers here that can help, but there might be someone who's had something similar and can point you in the direction of further help.

I rescued an Epson 7600 24 inch printer, it works fine, and prints look amazing, apart from the Magenta line, which is clogged up and doesn't print, when you look at the ink lines inside the printer you can see the dried up ink which is stopping the flow of ink.

I can remove this line from the head, it's the other end which i am struggling with, i'm not sure how to get at it, it's the cartridge end of the printer, my plan is to connect a new line, when i work out how to do it lol.

Many thanks.

Can't help you with your issue. However I can recommend a forum where you may get an answer/help regarding your problem. I found the members on it helpful and knowledgeable. Link follows

Thanks Peter

Back