Armageddon Tynemouth PART 1

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
This is my rough draft of my armageddon at tynemouth project. i still have a lot to do to the image.

But i want peoples opinions on what they think of the image thus far.

gallery_1_3_26372.jpg

nice and what more needs doing as it looks nice enough to me

im keeping this image,, but for my personal enjoynment im going to be adding the grim reaper standing along side the seats...... but im thinking of putting this image up for sale,,

Is that a big alien craft coming into view near the middle, or is it a harmless dust bunny? :D

I quite like this, but I wouldn't say it felt like Armageddon to me :shrug:

Nice, love the colours.... the scene is very Alfred Hitchcocky (y)

I like the composition and processing you've done on this. :)
Not too sure if its dramatic enough for 'Armageddon' though. Still, as no one will be around if it happens...
Just need to clone out the dust spot.

its right next to the priory..

well as i said originally this is my unfinished image.. just wanted to see what people thought of the image..

i really need to clean my sensor just scared to lol.

i have done another image with the grim reaper coming over the hill...

when i get home ill upload it.. thanks for all the comments...

Definately a work in progress.........but I think I can see your basic idea.

Just a bit too pretty at the moment....not bleak enough. It doesn't yet say "Armageddon" to me. Looking forward to seeing this progress........and yes, it does make me think of a Floyd album cover :)

lol... well ive already got to work with the next phase... got grim reaper in the background.. going to add alot more grim'ness'

Andi there some guy upstairs right at the top will clean your sencor for around a tenner it you not shure what to do
he in the green bit outside eldon square just around the corner from monument
last building on the right top floor
think it called amg or something cant remember
as use some one else now much better upwestgate road

yeah ill have to give that a try or do you tihnk it would be cheaper to do it myself... im just worried incase i **** me camera up..

Like this one, the imagination could run riot here. was there an audience watching here all sitting on the benches Armageddon, and all disappeared after the event, or turning them into birds. I like the grim reaper suggestion too, have him sitting on one of the benches....ah well! better get back to the decoration before the wife comes in.

Great photo (y)

nice striking image, i would have tried it in bw too, but im a bit obsessed with bw atm :D

My grans' ashes are scattered up near there, so the grim reaper will add a bit of poigniancy for me ;).

Personally, I think that the shot would have a slightly more surreal/abstrtact feel to it without the birds in it :|. They're not really prominent enough to be a feature, as such and are acting a little bit too nonchalantly to feature in an "appocalypse scene".

I like the different colours on the benches and the high contrast look to the image, though :).

Back