Around The World

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_0158.jpg

Excellent! Not at all what I was expecting either:)

Well composed, and very striking.

Its simplicity and composure make this a good shot for me, very nice.

Great image,nice and sharp and simple but for some reason im not sure if i like despite the first few comments,not sure why

Thankyou, glad I got one shot that is worth keeping. I left the house not at all in the mood for shooting due to the terrible light, but I saw the angles and they reminded me of beach huts lined up, for some reason. I was stuck with a dark sky because it was full of rainclouds and the sun was setting.

Well, well, well, what's all this then?

Another good photo me thinks ;) :D

Good captioning there, wasn't expecting to see that sort of photo :)

The photo is technically good all so :D

Tony (y)

Thanks :) It is the one I took most trouble with, as it was very difficult holding the camera steady at that angle, lol. Took about 12 shots to get it lined up as I wanted.

Really want to like this one, but feel that it might have been better with another set of windows instead of the text, it would have been more in keeping with the repetition.

Simon.

Really want to like this one, but feel that it might have been better with another set of windows instead of the text, it would have been more in keeping with the repetition.

Simon.

Yes, well alas, short of asking them to build an extra section to the building, there was little I could do about that. ;)

Yes, well alas, short of asking them to build an extra section to the building, there was little I could do about that. ;)

Sorry :confused:, just looks like the buildings carry on as they are out of shot, so thought you might of been able to move down one section.........but obviously not.

Simon

Sorry :confused:, just looks like the buildings carry on as they are out of shot, so thought you might of been able to move down one section.........but obviously not.

Simon

Nope, after that window there is just a small bit that is a totally different shape on either side. In fact, I have shot of the full building.

IMG_0156.jpg

Back