Arriba! Some night photography

I like this almost looks like a lava flow

I had a great day there during my holidays this summer and recognise the views. Excellent shots.

Some nice shots there, Bella Vista is my fave, I think it would be even better a little later with a bit less ambient.

Somme very strong shots here, lovely colour and exposure and strong composition. Impossible to choose a favourite, all are very engaging indeed.

1,2,3,4 are great. Five I think is a bit too strong on the blue channel. The mono works better as it hides the strong blues but its not a scene for mono.

I think with 3, you could try and lift the brightness up from the wall and below, the sky is great, but it seems just a tad darker down below the wall.

1,2,3,4 are great. Five I think is a bit too strong on the blue channel. The mono works better as it hides the strong blues but its not a scene for mono.

I think with 3, you could try and lift the brightness up from the wall and below, the sky is great, but it seems just a tad darker down below the wall.

Hello and thanks for looking! Actually the colours in the 5th image are totally natural. You can see that in the flag. All I did was a slight bit of sharpening.
:)

The lighting in the streets is superb!! Great colours too.

Back