Artist

Name
Mike Jones
Edit My Images
No
artist5on.jpg

Mike

The selective colour works well in this shot. Did you forget to do his hair though? I can't see any pink in his scalp (but that's just being picky I suppose :p)

I like that one Mike. Can't quite make out what he's painting though!! Could maybe do with just a little straightening to get horizontals and verticals right. I regularly have the same problem myself.
I like it TFS
Al

minimeeze said:
The selective colour works well in this shot. Did you forget to do his hair though? I can't see any pink in his scalp (but that's just being picky I suppose :p)

I didn't forget the hair mini, If you look closely you can just see some 'pinkness' showing through around his crown. (The guy must have thick hair :))

Alandlynn said:
I like that one Mike. Can't quite make out what he's painting though!! Could maybe do with just a little straightening to get horizontals and verticals right. I regularly have the same problem myself.
I like it TFS
Al
I can't make out what he's painting either, it looks nothing at all like the building I was looking at! As to the straightening, I think it's the angle that I've taken the photograph. If you look at the building in the backround the verticals are ok.

TFL(y)

Mike

Looks like a done pic and he is just looking ?

Nevertheless a great take and like the editing too Mike !

Venomator said:
Looks like a done pic and he is just looking ?

Nevertheless a great take and like the editing too Mike !

I think you're right Ven, he does look like he's standing back to admire his finished painting.

TFL(y)

Mike

Alandlynn said:
Can't quite make out what he's painting though!!
Looks like a DeskTidy(tm) for heroin addicts.

Really great shot that Mike, I'd be perfectly happy with that :clap:

excellent shot mike, and very well processed!

very nice. lovely strong blues

Thats a great example of selective colouring.
It's so easy to make them look naff but this one works great for me.

PS: I can see a touch of pink in the crown of his head.

Back