Ashton House+DEFINATELY THE FRONT!!!

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

bristol

this is a 5 shot pano done in microsoft ICE and manipulated in lightroom for distortion, vertical and rotation..and a bit of sky boost..

cheers
geof

Very nicely done Geoff, lovely balanced shot and great colors in the building and sky.

Definitely the front - (Ashton Court Mansion as the City Fathers wish it to be known) :D

Another nice one Geof, excellent work on putting the 5 photos together - not sure about the accuracy of the colour though, looks a little yellow to me especially to the left

Definitely the front - (Ashton Court Mansion as the City Fathers wish it to be known) :D

Another nice one Geof, excellent work on putting the 5 photos together - not sure about the accuracy of the colour though, looks a little yellow to me especially to the left

well that i thought was the weathering of the right hand side...but i did do a little cheating but all over
thanks for the critique
cheers
geof

Nicely done Geof. You must be the UK's most travelled man:)

hi Nick
thanks for the critique
i do get around...that week i travelled from manchester to bristol...then after a couple of days on to penzance....couple of days and back to bristol...short stop
then manchester
next day we hazarded a trip to llandudno...

hate being in the house

cheers
geof

Very nicely done Geoff, lovely balanced shot and great colors in the building and sky.

yes Steve...i had to coax the sky a bit but fortunately my lightroom can help me out on those issues
cheers
geof

What the hell happened at the left of the tower?!?! It's like they tried to copy the other half in style but couldn't be bothered to actually look at the building to see what the style was so just did it from memory!

Good work straightening the curves though.

What the hell happened at the left of the tower?!?! It's like they tried to copy the other half in style but couldn't be bothered to actually look at the building to see what the style was so just did it from memory!

Good work straightening the curves though.

thanks Rich

yes it seems to me to be two bits of building...perhaps at differing times and the architect was a bit squiffy when he did the plans
big thanks on the curves...its the first one i have had to really concentrate on putting things right
cheers
geof

Back