Aston Martin Badge

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I like this shot a lot. It was taken at Oulton Park on saturday. C and C welcome.

100_3646.jpg

Thanks Matt(y)

Good shot but prehaps crop a bit of the right as it is slightky distracting. Also maybe brighten it a bit.

Much better, do you prefer it?

the only thing i would do it to get rid of the marks such as the bottom left hand corner and on the corner of the badge

I think you have to clone them out, but i am rubbish at it. I am sure someone who is better a photoshop may be able to do it for you.

Matt, do you mind if I upload some small changes I have mad to your shot with the marks removed?

Cheers
Stephen

Well, all I've done is imported the photo into Adobe Lightroom. I them used the spot removal tool in Heal mode and removed all the dirty marks. I also slightly adjusted the white balance using the white of the text as a reference point and I corrected the exposure as I felt it was slightly too over exposed.

Hope you didn't mind me editing it :)

Cheers
Stephen

Well, all I've done is imported the photo into Adobe Lightroom. I them used the spot removal tool in Heal mode and removed all the dirty marks. I also slightly adjusted the white balance using the white of the text as a reference point and I corrected the exposure as I felt it was slightly too over exposed.

Hope you didn't mind me editing it :)

Cheers
Stephen

Cheers! I dont mind at all :D

I like this. I have experimented a couple of time with badges, but never quite got one that stand out and says...WOW!!

normal_DSC01401ss.jpg

normal_DSC01408ss.jpg

The anti chip film on the paint work of the Aston ruins in a bit for me as a clean polished surface would look fantastic with that badge.

My boss had one and now has a Bentley, must admit the front grill on that is worth a shot if i get that chance.

Back