At last, a KF

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped down to where i had seen the KF's the other day, they still didn't land where i would have liked but i did get one on the sensor:LOL:.
There not the greatest but its a start, ive had to crop then a fair bit and had to use iso 800 on the 40d :puke:

Thanks for looking (y)

They are a tad noisy Neil but I know you know that yourself because of the crop, but the colour looks good and lovely catchlight in the eye so good luck for the next time, hope you can get a bit nearer

Yep they are a tad noisy because of the crop and the 40d doesnt like using 800iso but had to so i could get a shutter speed of 200 (y) will be back soon to try and improve (y)

Am sure you can make these better with N.R. these will come-up much better Neil give it a go.

8223_filtered.jpg

Hope you dont mind but i just love this bird all ive done is reduced noise,i dont believe in tinkering with others work but surely its an impovement and even more could be done with it but not by me cheers now Don.

Oh dear Neil, you have now been bitten by the KF bug and you will become obsessed with getting better shots of them............:D

Decent shots, but you know the faults.

Big improvement, Don.
What NR software did you use, pl?

I know all about noise problems...but that's mostly me in the hide...LOL
No, I know what you are going through with sensor noise but the mod has done the trick.
Love the pose and as Kaz said a great catchlight...

Now you have got one in your files you have got to train it to sit where you want ....get some perches into a place for the light and a decent clear b/g and it will be sorted...all you have to do is settle down to all those lovely hours of waiting.
Good hunting
Keith (y)

Thanks all for the edits, will deff be back for more and hope to get better ones
(y)

Back