attempt at water droplets

I aint no expert at droplets but i have had a few attempts. I would get the framing of your shots a little better as no one wants to see the rim of the bowl you used. What lens did you use too?

was using a 50mm 1.8, ok then ill give it another go tonight so lower down and closer. ill try a few different lenses tonight. and ill give the milk a go aswell.
thanks for the help guys

Unfortunately I don't, I have extension tubes and those magnifying lens things so guess I could try one of those.

aah ok then, i just though the dof might be a bit too narrow, but i will definitely experiment with a few differetnt things, thanks for the help

i really like shots like this. i think no 2 is the better photo of them

Not bad effects (y) but as has been said get closer and lower (y) as to using your tubes I'm guessing they as manual tubes from you comment about aperture, if you want to use the lens as something other than wide open, select the aperture that you desire, then hold down the DoF preview button on the lower left hand side of the camera lens mount, keep this depressed and take your lens off that will lock your aperture at what ever you've set (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Back