Audi A4 B6

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
Had the privalage of shooting this gorgeous A4 this weekend! Looking like a top class show car yet driven daily for the work & family comutes!

Kevin has built an amazing every day car with the ability to win shows left, right & centre! He got in touch with me 2 weeks ago about a full shoot after i took some 'snaps' of his car at a cruise!

Overall very happy with these! Shot around Lincoln! Just shows how some wheels & air ride can set any car off! Anyway...

Enjoy

_MG_5898 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

_MG_5919 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

_MG_5975 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

_MG_6065 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

_MG_6063 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

_MG_6033 by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

Full set here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/scobrien/sets/72157632107839212/with/8220865325/

Thanks for looking. C&C? (y)

Slater

Ahh nice , if you want some critique then the rear on image needs straighting up imo but not a fan on the dead center ones like the front and the rear , also in next images try find some awesome surrounds , although looking through your Flickr account I think you know that

Cheers mate! Bit limited on my locations atm as I don't drive yet so people who I shoot for I have to meet within a reasonable distance :/

The photos are great, 2 is my favourite.

The car has been lowered so much the front bumper nearly touch the floor!

A mate of mine has just started selling air suspension and installing , looks like something worth wile investing into if your looking for the slammed look , all the looks of it being slammed without it scraping on the floor =)

but yeah loving your shots , something id like to get into really , but will have to give it a bash when i get my Mk4 golf Early next year =)

Personally the crops are too close. Exposure on the car could be boosted a bit too.

Wheels and air doesn't make a show winning car btw. Not anymore anyway.

nice photos of a nice car. The leveling on a few need straightening and I'm not so keen on the location of some.

they are all very tightly cropped, maybe a bit more space around the car as well would add to the shots :)

I do like the shot of the alloy but again a bit more room at the bottom would improve it :)

Back