Auntie Maisie and Emilia

Edit My Images
Yes
I was just going through my flashtrax photos and came across this shot I took of my daughter Maisie and granddaughter Emilia. :love: This was taken in August 2002, on Maisie's 7th birthday with my old FujiS602 zoom camera, some of my favorite shots are taken with either that camera or my next one which is the S7000. I have no idea how I edited it but I do know that is was taken using natural window light.

mandm 009.jpg

Great capture.....do they always look so deep in thought ?

never! Millie wouldn't keep still but Maisie was encouraging her so that I would back off so they could go and play!

Well done Marianne, my kids will never sit still for long enough so always try to catch them "in action". Your shot spurs me on to try harder!

Lovely gentle sttudy that somehow seems to have a story! Getting one - but both took some doing.

On the birth of my youngest Grandson, my son's dog -who thinks she is a grandchild- sent a message saying "Always remember I am Pop's favourite gandchild.
I would advice getting chipped like me in case you get lost at tesco and when Pops points a camera at you SMILE else you will get blinded by repeated flashes until he is happy!" So far advice taken as if he sees a flash he turns and beams in my direction in so much it is hard not to take him not smiling!

great shot! not much to add to whats already been said!

Back