Austin - Riley and Morris

Edit My Images
Yes
Rileyandruby.jpg

Two real cars. 1937 Austin 7 Ruby of my Uncle's and my father's Riley 9 Monaco 1938-9 on which i had my first driving lessons. Photo taken by me using my father's Zeiss Iconta 16 on 120 sadly thrown out with many other of his old cameras including a Zeiss 1/4 plate with film back that I first took pictures with and developed and printed aged about 7 in 1948. Had a super day down memory lane as old prints and some negatives have come to light so scanner on overtime.
Following the Moggie I posted yesterday - Its replacement on the Morris line- up after the Minor 1000

MiniTrav.jpg

Morris Mini Countryman 1965 - did 150,000 miles before I replaced it with a new Morris Oxford Estate "F" reg.

Wow that mini is beautiful :) I own a mini clubman 1275gt, if you follow the links though my website Ive got photos from my local mini runs :]

www.skateandfocus.co.nr!

photos are rad too btw dude

My grandfather has a fabric topped Kestrel in the early 1930's - a beautiful series from Riley. I helped restore a Riley Ulster 9 Imp - that 1930's sports car could give the early TR 2's a fright up the Kingston By-pass ( pre 70 limit days!)

Back