Autosports show

I was supposed to go up for the trade days, but it isnt gonna happen now. Bit unhappy about it.

I have media, I have sent one of my guys today, will be taking a wander up myself tomorrow. A couple of my clients want stand shots.

Media pass unlikely to make much difference from my experience of the show. Most stands are more than happy for you to take photos. Others getting in the way will be the same weather you have a media pass or not.

I have to agree, even on media day like today it will be busy with non media types. Somewhere to park your ass and drink coffee while you upload is a small mercy.

I went and took some photos today. Even though its trade anyone can get in. No need for a media pass. Just wish I took my tripod, would have been worth carrying it around all day to get better pictures.

Im going sunday, wasnt thinking about the tripod. You think its worth taking then ?

In the past ive just used the flash

I only have the onboard flash, which worked ok in some shots. I had to use ISO400 to get something half decent. Might just be me not using the camera right though.

Been today,not a lot of differance from the public days other than the engineering show but still a brill day out,first crash at the live arena ,a rather sick Fiesta

Back