Autumn Berries

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Autumn is here! Taken this morning!
rowan.jpg

Think that's a Rowan is it Sawman? lovely to see in the countryside but messy when the berries fall on the ones in the towns. :)

Rowan it is Susane ... (y) ... lovely to see them go through orange to this bright red ripe state ... :D

:p

These Rowans are growing beside the cabin & have turned red this week. I was there on Monday & they were just turning from green. I was away Tues Wed & this was taken this morning

Gosh Autumn already. Good vibrant colours in that picture.

Now I now I have an overactive mind sometimes, but in the top centre of your image above the berries - to me, looks like a mini monster or mini-squidger. If you look closely, it's backside and back legs are to the left and he has wrapped his body around the twig. The blurry thing at the top of the image looks like his tail. He looks as if he is looking at the camera with his mouth open - sort of orangy coloured inside his mouth. It has an eye and 2 little ears.

.....don't laugh, Sawman, you may have found a new animal species. Can anyone else see it? :shrug:

.....don't laugh, Sawman, you may have found a new animal species. Can anyone else see it? :shrug:

I am afraid to say........so can I !

sawman either has a very small variety of squirrels up there at the cabin............or ........... enormous rowan berries!! LOL

Gosh Autumn already. Good vibrant colours in that picture.

Now I now I have an overactive mind sometimes, but in the top centre of your image above the berries - to me, looks like a mini monster or mini-squidger. If you look closely, it's backside and back legs are to the left and he has wrapped his body around the twig. The blurry thing at the top of the image looks like his tail. He looks as if he is looking at the camera with his mouth open - sort of orangy coloured inside his mouth. It has an eye and 2 little ears.

Well Spotted there.I did not even notice the fly when I took it:LOL:

They seem to be early this year, this another variety and colour from Birnie Loch taken a couple of days ago
182367355-L.jpg

Back