Autumn is coming......

Edit My Images
Yes
Been for a walk Around Stourhead Gardens this afternoon. Lovely place, lashed together by some bloke called Capability Brown apparently. Not the greatest for photos at either end of the day as it is surrounded by hills and trees so the light is gone by 5pm ish at this time of year.

It was also chock full of people. Bloody National trust.

However, I'm gladdened by the fact that as a local I know that I can walk freely in through the back entrance over a style and into the gardens without paying the £7 entrance fee.

A knowledge of local rights of way goes a long way these days ;)

Anyway. Just this one for now. More at some point soon.

Currently waiting on delivery of the 5x4 so making do with digital for now.

stourhead-pano.jpg

Gorgeous, reflection and trees are probably my favorites. I love this one a lot. :)

That is a smashing shot. The colour of the water is superb. It's nice of the National Trust to keep these gardens in a photogenic way for you to use for free isn't it?

I love the colours on this. I had to look twice to see where the water started it's so good. Plus if I tilt my head to the left, I can see a face with a big nose, a mouth and a beard.
Do you think Capability or NT planned it that way? ;)

Excellent work Gandhi, did you use a polariser for this shot as it is showing great rich colours. (y)

Excellent shot, love the colours and the reflection in the water really sets it off a treat (y)

Very pleasing and colourful. The sun was out for you too :banana:

Glad you all liked it.

No Polarisers or any other filters used.

Just underexposed by a smidge and then selectively brought back the shadows in captureNX2. I think I may've had the active d-lighting on and was using the 'landscape' curve from nikons website with the saturation cranked up a touch.

Back