Autumn Scenes

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi :wave:

I was out experimenting with my camera again this weekend, and at times was having a spot of bother with exposure, but most of the time I managed to make the shots look reasonable using the white balance settings. Please do comment, any comments and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Lee.

1675667699_a7a31826b8.jpg

1676475874_e671ad1aae.jpg

1676502194_c582c92ed7.jpg

1677094691_809505ec92.jpg

Well I particularly like number 3, as the reflections are good and exposure seems right, whereas the first one has alot of blown detail.

I often have trouble with getting the right exposure for the sky, everything usually looks grand except the sky which often ends up looking white! Just takes alot of fiddling with exposures & white balance to get it right :)

Love the colours in #3. #1 would be a good shot if it wasn't for the blown area in the water.

Like No 3. Nice colours and reflections.:clap:

#1 would be a good shot if it wasn't for the blown area in the water.

Had you not have mentioned this, for some reason I wouldn't have noticed the blown area in the water.

I was looking too much at the bridge and mistiness for faults and missing the blow area. I'll have to watch out for this kind of thing in the future!

Cheers:)

Would be nicer to see it from closer to the water's edge (move to the left), without the right hand fifth (the dark shrubbery) which would allow more detail to be picked up from the water and the top cutting off closer to the treeline. Also without the car.
The makings of a nice pic though.

I find the tree on the right very distracting as it obscures what I'm trying to look at.

Beautiful colours but the reflections are a little dark. Maybe play with the levels when processing or use a grad filter.

Back