Autumnal London People

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
OK, a few from our walk on Primrose Hill after the parade last Thursday. All taken as the sun was setting, Londoners just enjoying the relative peace and quiet of the hill and the last little bit of warmth from an October sun.

1 - I love this shot of man and his best friend, though there is some motion blur on the dog, who was trying to shake his head at the same time.

2957957746_09db598412_o.jpg

2 - watching the sun set

2957115343_291fdff9cb_o.jpg

3 - INNIT!!! :D

2957957534_8f2dd2f166_o.jpg

4 - retro sunset watchers

2957957146_e9d8aece7a_o.jpg

5 - finally, not quite a person, but it is part of the view they were enjoying, Regents Park and London zoo in the foreground, and onwards towards the city and canary wharf and out east.

2957114001_c5069d4c5e_o.jpg

I think you was getting better results with the D200 Yv.. I think you should ditch the D300 and start using the D200 again.....

If you twist my arm I COULD MAYBE take the D300 of your hands... but I would be doing you a big favour mind you.....

Nice set Yv....

Nigel

Bugger.........

Wanders off to hatch a plan ..... one so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a fox.......

Retro pair and the vista are great! Lovely cold/warm sunset colours!

Good set Yvonne!

Retro pair and the vista are great! Lovely cold/warm sunset colours!

Good set Yvonne!

Many thanks John, we shal try and get more this week.;)

:D:D

The one of the "retro couple" makes me think of those purfume ads in the glossy magazines - Nice set.

:LOL: Thanks Christine. They were actually posing face on for someone else, but I think the side view is pretty cool with the citylandscape behind and shows off his 50's hairdo beautifully.

:bang: Next time, the missus can drive herself to the station and I will be able to hang around for the sunset! :bang:

Lovely set Yv, particularly love the "moment" with the dog. Sorry Nigel, but I think she's coping with that D300 very well. :LOL:

:bang: Next time, the missus can drive herself to the station and I will be able to hang around for the sunset! :bang:

Lovely set Yv, particularly love the "moment" with the dog. Sorry Nigel, but I think she's coping with that D300 very well. :LOL:

:D thankyou sir

Kewl images.

(y) thanks

Back