changed my avatar cause I am off skiing shortly.

But before anybody else does it, may I be the first to wish you all a happy Easter. :wacky:

Tesco are already selling easter eggs!!!!!!!!!

I had the loveliest cuddle from my youngest granddaughter 2 days ago, my son-in-law picked up the camera and clicked just as she gave me a smacker! I love this shot, it doesn't look so good bigger so I thought it would make a great new year avatar! :love:

Hmmm - the only recent image of me (and on a computer) is this...... sums life up really ;)

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T WANNA CHANGE!! NOT YET :crying: :crying:

Well ... with much thanks to MonkeyDave and his "It's a Green Thing" photograph I have tried a new and different Av ... :thinking:

MonkeyDave's Original Photo Thread

It sort of doesn't do the original pic any justice with the shrinking down and widening jobby I have had to do to make the wording almost legible ... (might've been better if I could have made it a 100px x 100px Avatar like certain privileged others have ... :cautious:) ... ;) ... shame because I really love the original ... can't think why though ... :D

Many thanks to Dave for permitting me to play away ... :ty: ... and for producing a first class photo in the first place ... (y)

:p

Thanx for the 2p input Joe ... ;) ... sorted as suggested ... (y)

I still don't think it does the original justice though unfortunately ... but heyho it's different and makes a change ... :D

Now all I need is the ageing "Green..." above it changed to "It's a Green Thing ... ! " ... (love that title MonkeyDave gave his image) ... and I'll be well made up ... ;)

:D

Now all I need is the ageing "Green..." above it changed to "It's a Green Thing ... ! " ... (love that title MonkeyDave gave his image) ... and I'll be well made up ... ;)

Dya know, we're good to you arent we :D

By 'eck ... that was a quick turn-around ... impressed and pleased, I am ... (y)

Not wishing to be too cheeky ... ;) ... but you've missed me three ... dots orft though ...:embarrassed:

:ty: ... :love:

Congrats on the new Green avatar (y) It is a nice shot and looks better than his red version (IMHO).

You think your poorly done by look at mine ;)

Heh this is the best one I've had, I've had "bannable", "Jar Jar Binks Lovechild", "I love Jar Jar"

You think your poorly done by look at mine ;)

Yeah, but ... goes nicely with your av m8 ... :naughty:

NeverSatisfied said:
IRC Master is as close as I've gotten

At least you got your posts back ... or is that made up again too ... :thinking: ... wouldn't shout too loud it might backfire Matt ... :cautious:

And anyway ... comes at quite a price m8 ... I'll be indebted for years at this rate ... ;)

RAwwwwwwwwwwr!

(thats wookeese for you non-affiliated folk)

I don't know what I just said though, but if you try anything, chewy'll rip your arms right out of their sockets.

Back