Awww, babies

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
I went along to a mother and baby morning today, here's a few I picked for the variety they show :)

web_9971.jpg
web_0007.jpg

web_9839.jpg
web_9855.jpg

web_9913.jpg
web_9941.jpg

I hope to (you know who) they don't all have the same mother? If so, she's some serious explaining to do :LOL:

Babies eh, unless they are asleep and thus looking cute, they are pretty ugly things really aren't they? Of course one's own are gorgeous! But really, babies this young are :puke:

I hereby nominate DD for misery guts 2007/8.. would a mod care to make the appropriate change to his ranking text ;)

I hereby nominate DD for misery guts 2007/8.. would a mod care to make the appropriate change to his ranking text ;)

Yep - please mods - up it enormously for being so honest and admitting what we all know - babies :baby::baby::baby: are ugly

Even nicely photographed ones!

Bit like turds... you appreciate how massive and artistic it is when a really big dog has managed to drop one outside your front gate - but you wouldn't want it in your house :D

No 3 for me, I really dont like the first one of the baby crying, they look much better smiling :)

Back