awww Factor

Edit My Images
Yes
Last Weekend I was out with only the camera and my Macro lens at the folks house when my lad kept asking for his photo to be taken.

So when I did start to take them, he was putting on a fake cheesy grin. Most of them looked awful because of this so I decided to play about and see if I could get him without him noticing. His name is Ryan and he has just turned 2 a couple of months ago.

1. You taking pictures of me again Dad.

Ryanagain.jpg

2. Looking really interested...

Ryan.jpg

As always with me, this is straight from the camera with no post processing at all other than saving for web. Really must get into Photoshop at some point and learn more.

It was a really hot afternoon and only the 150 macro with me at the time and the little so and so's were running around like loonies so picture opportunities were scarce to say the least. Permission to put on here by Ryan himself (Model Concent) and "She who must be obeyed"

Best Regards

Mikey

Mike
Your second one is a little belter of a shot, I hope you don't mind but this is my edit in ps.
croped slightly
Auto levels
Auto contrast
Shadow/highlights 25 25 10 50 10 5
Saturation +10
Contrast +15
Stroke 7
Canvas size +1 for H and V
Ryan1.jpg

I hope you like it.

DaveyUk, of course I dont mind people tinkering. I just wish I could tinker myself to a reasonable level.

I will try and do the same as you though and see what I get. Thanks for the comments.

I was trying to get his twin sister the same day but she was having none of it at all. They definately have their own personalities and are completely different from each other.

Nice, but I'd prefer to see the top of his head too :)

Agreed, if given the time to compose properly then I would have done. As he was running everywhere and I had only got the macro lens with me at the time, I did the best I could at 150mm and Manual focusing for the split seconds he was still or engrossed insomething else that had taken his attention.

If you go and get Digital Camera Mag this month they have some really useful Photoshop tutorials etc in there

ppp said:
If you go and get Digital Camera Mag this month they have some really useful Photoshop tutorials etc in there

For what month ppp ... they seem to be selling two or three months ahead all the time to me ... :thinking: ... cheers for the hu though ... :p

Great eye contact in that first one D_A ... and very nicely exposed shots both ... (y)

:p

RobertP said:
Nice, but I'd prefer to see the top of his head too :)

Yes its the first thing I noticed that spoils a great shot.:)

No that really is him. He doesnt have a top to his head :D

OK. NExt time I will hope for some better cooperation from him.

Back