B & W Self x3 ?

Edit My Images
No
An inadvertant Self - in B & W as it suits ... I think !

How about you ?

DSC_008000022005_10_18.jpg

Welcome to 2006 - whatever time you get here ???:eek:ops: :welcome:

I am looking forward to the challenges ahead - photographically speaking, of course !:snap1:

Now that's a different way of getting a self portrait !!

As I said Dave ... totally not intended ! Perhaps I wish it was ?:confused-

Thanx for looking !

There's a way of avoiding it, but it takes hours to set up.
If you're interested and you have a day spare I may be induced to going through it... but not today, my head hurts.

I don't know, sometimes the unexpected can come out surprisingly well ! Did you see my "Ghost Tit" for example ?:ponders:

Thanks for the offer - very kind, but a whole day ? Think I would rather be surprised !:doh:

And as for the head ... you probably earned it and therefore deserve it ?:whistle2: But I guess you are not looking for sympathy ...:laugh1:

i like it, but get that neck strp round your neck!

Wassup Matty - celebration blues ??? :dizzy: Thought it added something special to the shot ...:laugh1:

Look in the camera manuals now - most of them say "do not wear the camera strap around the neck as it may result in serious injury" or words to that effect.

PC-ness gone mad...

Arkady said:
Look in the camera manuals now - most of them say "do not wear the camera strap around the neck as it may result in serious injury" or words to that effect.

But of course this was not what Matty intended ... of course !?!
:suspect1:

I never wear it round the neck, its over my right shoulder forming a brace with the strap to my wrist for added stability

MyPix

MyPix said:
I never wear it round the neck, its over my right shoulder forming a brace with the strap to my wrist for added stability

MyPix

Ditto MyPix ... and in this case it was just hangin' loose, as you can see.:innocent:

Back