Baby Mice

Name
Martha (nickname is Violet)
Edit My Images
Yes
Real mice!!

Took for my 365 with my Canon 350D, which has since bitten the dust since my brother decided to kick a football at it!! :eek: lens used I think was the canon 29-90 USM not sure on the rest of the exif, don't think it's saved anywhere (and if it is, I canna find it!!)

Ignor the writing, as I said, was for my 365 ;)

057.jpg

Vi x

Ahh! I must have seen the pic in your 365 then, wondered where I'd seen it before!

Very cute pinkies there :) Actually, probably fluffs at that stage?

fuzzies then yes AshMashMash (is just Ash okay? LOL)

lol these ones definatly not for snakes Rob! you can see the bum of a variety called a brindle, they were almost an extinct variety a few years back, very priviledged to have some myself.

They look like this when a little older, very pretty markings...
IMG_7958.jpg

Vi x

Last edited:

lol these ones definatly not for snakes Rob! you can see the bum of a variety called a brindle, they were almost an extinct variety a few years back, very priviledged to have some myself.

IMG_7958.jpg

Vi x

ahh thats nice, one of my friends breads something called dumbo rats lol rats with big ears! and also genetically bald rats lol very strange

very strange, but I do love some hairless animals, though I know it's seen as cruel to breed them like that to some people.
I'm getting a hairless guinea pig soon from a friend, can't wait, doing a few pictures of her bunch for her in return for one :) I say hairless, but they do have a tiny amount of fuzzy hair on their head and feet.
In case you're wandering I do breed mice and guinea pigs ;)

Vi x

very strange, but I do love some hairless animals, though I know it's seen as cruel to breed them like that to some people.
I'm getting a hairless guinea pig soon from a friend, can't wait, doing a few pictures of her bunch for her in return for one :) I say hairless, but they do have a tiny amount of fuzzy hair on their head and feet.
In case you're wandering I do breed mice and guinea pigs ;)

Vi x

I could kind of tell :p

my aunt own a pet shop im tempted to go get some good reptile pics now :)

IMG_7958.jpg

Vi x

"Ash" is poifect :)

And aww, they're actually very sweet! I'm sure my snakes would still love 'em (y)

Back