Back in hospital - a quick hello.

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys.

Just want to apologise for my lack of input and imagery. Have been back in hospital for further operations and stuff and having another one in two odd weeks. Off work again and pretty low, but not depressed.

Cant remember the last time I felt well - its amazing how it affects you. I feel like it is draining my life force. I am just so tired.

Still, Jo is looking after me. Man, she is so beautiful. Really, she is and she makes my heart fly....

I hope everyone is OK on here. There are now some stunning snappers on board and the improvement is astounding. Nice work all.

Pete.

was wondering where you were Pete. It'll still be here when you get well, recover at your own speed :)

Big hug for you! :hug: and get well really soon! x x x x x x x x x x x x

Wish you a speedy recovery, Pete! Take care.

Hope you are feeling better soon, Pete. Lots of love.
hug.gif

Nice to hear from you Pete ... hope all goes well for you and you get on the mend soon ... :shrug: ... have a man
pophugbyzappe1ak.gif
to help you along ... :D

:p

Good to hear from you Pete. Jo sounds a wonderful and caring person. Get well soon and look forward to your input in due course. Have a :hug:

Gillian (y)

Nice to hear from you Pete, thanks for the update. We're all missing your work here :(

If you need an ear to bend, you know where the forums are :)

Best wishes Pete.
Hope your back on form soon

Cant remember the last time I felt well - its amazing how it affects you. I feel like it is draining my life force. I am just so tired.

I can totally empathise with you there Pete :( I'm waiting for further surgery myself.

Glad to hear you have a lovely lady to care for you :) Hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

Add my best wishes to the list Pete, hope the road to recovery is more country lane than M25 ;)

best wishes mate hope all is back to normal soon for you, sounds like you have a good lady looking after you so that can't be half bad.

Look forward to seeing some more of your pics soon.

Hi Pete,

Know what your feeling like right now.... I am sick of hospital - was due a further Op today BUT due to my blood pressure being sky high they could not do it so instead sent home tonight (my choice as I hate being in Hospital!)and now on a further course of treatment to control my BP... making a total of 24 tablets I'm on per day - pick me up and I rattle lol!

Well atleast I'm home - bed rest for now but better than being in a noisy ward!!! Get to see my wife and kids all the time :)

Take care and good luck!

Being ill sucks BIG TIME..... :(

I am due to go back in for a series of further Ops in 2 weeks hopefully IF my BP goes down > 120/80 rather than the 168/114 that it was today :)

Back