Back in UK

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Got back in from Afghanistan last night despite the horrors of UKMAMS and the Bloody RAF at Akrotiri in Cyprus (they closed the airfield for a Sunday BBQ, leaving us stranded there for 8 hours - the sh*ts!!!).

Got some good hits off the dailies (despite Lebanon) and quite a few periodicals in the Defence world are running my stuff as we speak.

Just been told to stand-by as we may be going back out in four weeks after our Annual Leave.

Now for some beer and sex...

Well we'd best give you a few hours for the beers, and a few minutes for the sex!! ;)

Really glad you're back safe and sound. We're proud of you. (y)

Enjoy your leave Rob.

Nice to see you back safe & sound.... it's the local women I feel sorry for :LOL:

Good on ya fella, congrats on the images and have a great time whilst on leave.

minimeeze said:
Nice to see you back safe & sound.... it's the local women I feel sorry for :LOL:

They're safe for another couple of days until he finally get's himself clean! :D

Welcome back (y)

Arkady said:
Got back in from Afghanistan last night despite the horrors of UKMAMS and the Bloody RAF at Akrotiri in Cyprus (they closed the airfield for a Sunday BBQ, leaving us stranded there for 8 hours - the sh*ts!!!).

Got some good hits off the dailies (despite Lebanon) and quite a few periodicals in the Defence world are running my stuff as we speak.

Just been told to stand-by as we may be going back out in four weeks after our Annual Leave.

Now for some beer and sex...

good to see your alrite and back safetly,

good to see you managed to get some hits for your pics, it must be mighty iritating to go out and risk life and limb in a warzone to get news pictures, only to be completely overshon by another bucnh of crazys bombing the **** out of each other!

Glad your back safe and sound m8.

Matty.......you better watch out.....Mandy's after you :eek:

welcome back Rob!

DF he said he wants beer, you know i dont have any of that

i think it's more to do with your YMCA stlye vest and stubble :eek: :puke: than beer

oh arse

Good to see your back.....enjoy you free time!!!!:naughty:

Welcome back :)

Back