background help

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Im not sure if this is the right place to put this but i have a photo of my niece that i would like the background changing in some way. I have got PSE5 but not really sure how to use it or what would really make the photo look better. Can anyone help.
Emma

Hi Emma, if you post the photo on here and allow image editing then i am sure there will be a few members who will happily assist. Without seeing the photo though its hard to advise on anything.

Hi thanks for the reply could anyone tell me how to put the photo on please.
Emma

Do you have a Flickr or photobucket account or something similar? You could post the image there and then create a link to it on this thread. Or if you resize the image within the forum rules (800X800 max) you can upload it to the gallery on here. I normally use the Flickr route, its free to use a good way of sharing you images.

Others may have different suggestions

Hi Emma that link doesnt work. i managed to change it to get to the page diplaying all the pictures. What you need to do is rather than copy the HTML code into the post use the image code below it starting

Hi i see it has worked but the picture has come up really big do i need to change this and if so how?
Thanks Emma

Hi i like the look of that it looks better that way than it did before.
Emma

Back