Bad fairy lurking in the woods making spells & general badness...PART 1. PART 2 added

Tori

Suspended / Banned
Name
Tori
Edit My Images
Yes
She's a good fairy turned bad. Expelled from her own world for deathly deeds and forbidden spells....
IMG_2493.jpg

Don't be fooled by her, she's cooking up a nasty spell....
IMG_Toad2510.jpg

PART 2

IMG_ball2480.jpg

IMG_moon2500 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Very Very Creative Tori I like it, the firsst one has a 3D feel to it, scares the life out of me to be honest.
The second image is very magical - great work. (y)

Very impressed Tori, I like the way the background is almost washed out, but the fairy is full detail, really atmospheric.

Thanks Eddie :)

Charles, appreciate the comments. I just saw your pics! They're very good too! I have a similar 'moon scene', I might add it a bit later.

Thanks Matt. The light in the first was just natural light enhanced and the shrooms were growing on a tree branch that had fallen, so I had to try something with them! :)

Would you like to see what the fairy did next? ;-)

Very atmospheric, I like them very much.

Great set, especially the one where she is transfixed by the mushroom. Kinda reminds me of the Shakespeare Sister song "Stay with me", nice work.

My first click into this section (didn't spot it until Specialman highlighted it in his blog!) and have to say I'm liking it already.

Like the idea, like the output (y)

Love the whole set - is it wrong of me to think your 'model' is gorgeous?

.DAVID.

Stunning stuff Tori, very imaginative. :clap:

My only niggle(s) if I'm aloud one or two is, in #3 a branch is protruding from her head, and she seems to have a branch for an additional arm, I don't know if this is intentional or not, to add to effect maybe.

Thanks everyone, yes she is gorgeous. Three arms? Lol, I'll have a look at that! ;-)

Back