Bad service from Foto.com

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
As the headline says I thought I'd tell you about the bad service from Foto.com. I wanted some photos from a previous race to take with to another race last weekend to try and sell on to the competitors and having used Foto.com before thought nothing of using them again. I uploaded the photos just after 12pm on the Friday and used the online tracking facility to monitor their progress. Foto.com claim that photos will be processed as soon as they are ulpoaded to their lab. The following Tuesday things still hadn't been touched so I emiled them to ask what was going on. What made things worse was the fact that I could see from their website that someone else had placed two orders after mine on the same day, both of which had been processed. Funny old the thing next day the website shows that my order has been processed and shortly after they sent me an email saying that my order had been despatched. Despatched on Wednesday I hoped I would get them on Saturday in time for the race. They turned up this morning. Not impressed.:nono: Photo quality is fine but in future I think I'll be taking my business back to photobox, atleast they're quick and reliable.

I've never used them personally, so can't really comment on their service.

I wonder why they weren't processed immediately though, as is supposed to be the 'norm'.
I wonder if it was basically either a system error or a human error which meant that your order was missed?

Anyone else had any experience with them?

(PS. Moved your thread to the Suppliers, Shopping and Bargains forum)

Kind Regards

I had similar with snapfish.

Ordered a mothers day card photo thing with the kids.
This was about 1 month before 'm'day and with 1 week to go i got a bit concerened and mailed them. The reply was sorry it was not done and was being dispatched today a priority. never arrived so after several mails and replies saying it was done i had to go buy a card.
2 weeks after the 'm'day i get an automated email saying the card is being dispatched that day, next day the card arrives. :shake:

Snapfish made the list i can tell you. Not for getting it wrong but for the 5 or six emails blatently lieing to me about it.

Still makes me want to swear now. :bang:

you could always give Colabs a go, get 10% you know...

Back