bad weather

Name
jen
Edit My Images
Yes
020.jpg
[/IMG]
as I said yesterday, how do i make this look better? the sky was so cloudy and foggy. I dont have much in the way of editing software, at the mo only the canon one that comes with the camera
016.jpg
[/IMG]

On dull cloudy days it's sometime better to think in B&W, a conversion to B&W might help bring some interesting textures out in the stone work. (I would have a go at an edit but i'm at work at the moment!)
It does look like it was a terrible day for photography though and sometimes you just have to return when the light is better.

020.jpg
[/IMG]
as I said yesterday, how do i make this look better? the sky was so cloudy and foggy. I dont have much in the way of editing software, at the mo only the canon one that comes with the camera
016.jpg
[/IMG]

I had a quick try for you. It really needs a new sky adding. Difficult to sharpen etc on low resolution photo so some halos around tower. It would be better to take a new picture if you can, but OK to keep for historical interest if you can't get back there.
2386422412_9c1fc5b1a5_o.jpg

To me, this photo is a goner - the weather was pants, and it looks too soft. Go back with better light, and try lots of angles and settings until you are happy!! :) Looks like an interesting place...

Thanks the edits are great. Im so new at this that i havent got a clue!! There are loads of those towers dotted along our coastline here in Guernsey, they are spy towers from when the Germans were here in the war

Back