Bag/case for strobe

Raymond Lin

I am Groot
Name
Raymond
Edit My Images
No
I could do with a carrying bag for the strobe for transport, what do you guys use? All the ones I see are long that can hold light stand but I just want one for the strobe itself.

Thanks

I could do with a carrying bag for the strobe for transport, what do you guys use? All the ones I see are long that can hold light stand but I just want one for the strobe itself.

Thanks

Couldn’t you just use a camera bag with a few dividers removed?

I use one of the long bags as I keep my light stand and modifiers in there as well.

Thanks
Diddnt your godox come with one already? My godox one did

I used to use a trainers bag, two flashes and batteries and a couple of slaves. No padding though. If it's just the one I'd look at a padded lens pouch.

2 heads, an Elinchrom Dx2 and. Godox QT400MII

The Godox is on the chunkier side limiting your options slightly, I'd probably consider a Profoto Bag S plus if you can find one cheaply. The old 2 head Elinchrom location bags aren't bad, not exactly svelte but nice, light and they'll take most medium sized heads without issue.

There aren't that many good options for carrying gear, it's a complete afterthought by most companies so they're usually cheap generic products that don't work very well at stupid prices.

Bit late for a reply, but why not buy a cheap suitcase on wheels and some pre-cut foam that you can adapt to the strobes individually.

I mainly use 1 Lencarta Smartflash 300, I bought a suitably sized tool box from B&Q and some foam from Dunelm. I can fit the power lead and trigger in there as well so that it's all self contained, nice carry handle and the lid has two good clips to keep the lid secure whilst carrying it.

Back